Sunday 11 September 2011

Day 5 - Just Ugh

Been experiencing some serious abdominal discomfort.  I spent much of last night writing terrible poetry and wondering about the source of my discomfort (stomach flu? the berries? different diet? full moon?).  I spent a smaller part of the evening mindfully observing the pain.  This morning I feel the same discomfort and I resolve to experience it with detached curiousity.

Last night's dinner did not turn out as well as expected.  Paprika-popped popcorn sounds exciting and not just from an alliteration standpoint. I figured that covering the kernels in paprika before popping them would infuse spice into each piece.  In actuality, the paprika acted as fuel in a small kitchen fire.

The edible parts
Anicca, anicca, anicca.

No comments:

Post a Comment