Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 71 - Overindulgences

This winter weather has me in a hoarding state of mind.  Whenever I come across food, I completely over-eat like a bear preparing for winter hibernation!  It's as if my body convinces my mind that it might not eat again and so we must overindulge NOW.

On that note, I received a coupon booklet which includes a free small McDonald's specialty beverage!  I cashed it in this afternoon for a small hot chocolate!  It was soooo good!  So good that I went rummaging through the garbage near my apartment and found four more!

I used to worry a lot about what I ate - whether I was choosing healthy items, whether I would get fat from what I was eating.  Living this way the past 2 months, I have let that go to a large degree.  I am starting to believe that maybe it's enough to wake up everyday, do what you want, and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment