Friday 14 October 2011

Day 36 - The Only Cure for the Blues...

...Is more chocolate!

A few years ago, Jessica Seinfeld (yeah, Jerry Seinfeld's wife) came out with this cookbook titled, Deceptively Delicious with recipes like spinach cupcakes and black-bean brownies.  The goal was to trick children into eating nutritiously without even knowing it!  TrĂ©s sneaky!  Having on hand a ton of cooked azuki beans, I decided to attempt something in that vein, azuki bean brownies...

Azuki Bean Brownie
They don't look very appetizing, but I assure you, they are tasty in that vegan-healthy kind of way.  Did I mention they also happen to be gluten-free?  I've been making a lot of waffles lately; I am trying to conserve how much flour I use, which means gluten-free is wonderful by my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment