Sunday 2 October 2011

Day 26 - Free Taco Day

Oh, I almost forgot to post about the free tacos!  On the way home from my sister's Kumon centre, we spied a sign for free tacos.  At first, the other occupants in the car were skeptical because it was a sign made out of cardboard and they probably thought it was some kind of trap.  I get that.  You could trick a lot of people to Pickton farms that way.  BUT, there was another sign and I refused to let it go.  The last time I 'let it go' and now we don't have a canoe.  That's right, my sister refused to stop to pick up a perfectly good canoe from a dumpster.

Anyway, despite the home-made signs, it was free taco day at Taco Del Mar establishment in Clayton Heights (some kind of anniversary).  There was barely a line. I guess other people were put off by the less-than-legit-looking signs and that worked to our advantage.  Like most things, tacos taste so much better free :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment