Wednesday 12 October 2011

Day 35 - Bored

Realized that I've been eating a lot because I am bored.  Ordinarily, I would just be anxious about getting fat and come up with some kind of torture and deprivation regime, but the anxiety now extends to supply-related issues.  It could have been the full moon, it might have been the congo -  I decided that bangs would be the perfect solution to everything.  If they didn't turn out, I could obsess over that and divert my attention to fixing them.  If they did turn out, my self-esteem might see a nice boost and maybe I'd eat less.  Either way, this seemed like a great idea.

When I woke up this morning, I saw that my hair is now a symptom of the general indecisiveness ruling my life.  I cut one side too short, as often happens when you self-cut.  But, I liked the longer side so much that I couldn't quite bring myself to match the lengths.

The shorter side

The longer side

The front
I think I should keep it like this as a reminder to be more decisive.  This will be my wrist tattoo that says 'courage' or 'silence' or whatever.  Besides, asymmetry is still considered high fashion, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment