Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 90 - This is the end

Well, this is it.  Yesterday marked 90 days (I think I lost track of the actual days somehow.  But I started September 6, 2011 and October had 31 days, so really December 5, 2011 is the end date).  I learned a lot and grew tremendously from this little experiment.

I took the last blood test today and will post the results in a few days, once I receive them.

I began with a look inside my pantry, so it seems fitting to end with the pantry.  I think I could go another few weeks...The spice cabinet is still pretty full.  I only ran out of curry powder and black pepper.  I was using these spices pretty heavily to cover anything that didn't taste great. 

ghee, apple cider vinegar, hemp hearts, misc. asian soy/hot sauces

frozen kale and blackberries in the container (all local, organic, and urban foraged)


a lot of kelp...cornmeal, senna leaf, ~1 cup flour and oats, black sesame in the back

poppy-seeds, steel-cut oats, icing sugar, molasses, some kind of buckwheat?

vega powder, jars of kombucha, rancid pine nuts, yeast, miso, tbsp margarine, banana, beer (holding it for a friend)

looks like the nuts from last christmas will see another

No comments:

Post a Comment